RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Positive Results from Australian Adult Clinical Study, page-308

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Don’t worry about @MyBentley @Dacca. He is on line and I am sure he is enjoying the posts. A few of us have seen his likes on posts recently. I have experienced the Bentley posts phenomena for several years across several stocks and enjoy his enthusiasm. He is probably busy fuelling his heavy lift rocket which is close to blast off.
    In the meantime a noticeable eyeball to eyeball stand-off on the trading front again today. Looking at the bids and offers theres lots of 100,000+ positions on both sides. Significant players are therefore in the mix. Pleased to see it being held tightly.
    Patiently awaiting the CE approval! Tick tick then TOCk” any day now.
    My view is CE approval will obviously raise the volumes and the SP. However the exciting action, as always, will be a sign up by a hospital or telehealth securing revenue flow.
    I anticipate at least some sales deals are ready to go quickly after CE approval.
    The left field excitement possibly the sleeping sleep apnea results also coming due for announcement.
    Like everyone here I suppose we are not far from our phones between 8.30 and 10 am each day now.
    fox

fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.