AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Yes agree ...very disappointing forward statement on the back of...

1. 4,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8284
    Yes agree ...very disappointing forward statement on the back of the most recent 'results'
    Big red flag for me when there is no published data from the company available for scrutiny on those study outcomes - and as you rightly point out companioned by nothing more than a 'motherhood statement' on direction

the sector is full of such nursery's making similar pronouncements - they have failed to differentiate in a space that required clear differentiation imo
    Reduced my holding over the last week by a decent percentage over time so as not to adversely impact the static sp as it is

Will assess my forward position across Dec and Jan as to whether to remain holding at all.

Quite clearly there needed to be detailed result/outcome technical information available and a clear strategic path across the next six months based on that information if you are intending to negotiate and exploit the available regulatory opportunity ....seems this direction to commercial revenue is now counter to their previous statements as this calendar year rapidly draws to a close.....

don't see how any other conclusion can be drawn at this stage

happy to be corrected of course.

Last edited by Flectional: 19/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.