THB 1.43% 3.6¢ thunderbird resources limited

Unlikely anyone could or would tell you anything other than...

1. 2,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7780
    Unlikely anyone could or would tell you anything other than speculation.

I was bitten by Voyager in Mongolia. Those Cu prospects sounded interesting and next thing they're off to Brazil.... and more name changes, dilutions, directors than I followed over the years. Not too unusual for such penny dreadfuls where the pot of 'silver/gold/lithium etc) is at the end of a faint rainbow.

Now in Peru with a prospect that Silver Standard worked on in 2004-6 or so. There is at least one NI 43-101 SS put out on the project (?2009) which can be sourced on SEDAR with a modicum of effort. This was a basis for VAL's last year's drilling which is reported to have significantly improved the previous resource. That much is not too open to dispute.

Has the corporate nature changed? One would hope so but if the SP is a measure (which it can be) perhaps not.

Do they need money? Yes. How much (quarterly should be out soon about what's on hand and needed) and when is a real conundrum for a company with a weak share price.

Silver Standard have given VAL a "stay" of raising funds under the agreement but that isn't going to last forever so something has to give and the SP is one thing so far. SS may be interested in coming back in following last year's results and especially if Corona's potential proves real - might make sense but pure speculation from me.

Personally I like the potential at Berenguela from an exploration viewpoint but as you point out Bravo, and I have experienced (again!), making money from a rising SP goes way beyond a positive geological perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $6.516M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $6.652K 190.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1718 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 23891 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.