IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Positive Results from IHL-675 (ARDS) animal study, page-162

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    I’m not trying to get into a pissing competition with you mate. I wasn’t comparing companies, I was just using the example of Chartists talking about gap filling. Not everything is in the charts, like not everything that you need to learn is in a book. I personally can’t see it falling back to low 6s, but If it does big deal. I’ll buy more. I’ve been involved in IHL for nearly a year and half now, and feel will soon rerate exponentially. IMO!! I appreciate you putting the time into and all. Don’t forget we are all On the same side. Let’s be honest here, nobody really knows what’s going to happen... like your charts, they are just a reference from past data. Sometimes you get right and sometimes you don’t. I personally think charts are irrelevant to our stock at the current SP!! Maybe a year from now when we have established ourselves, then we’ll have more of a clearer understanding. IMO! I was told not too touch this stock from a good friend who looks at the market from TA and the fundamental side of it. I’m so glad I believed in the story and researched the BOD. And when Dr Sud came on board I really loaded up my position. No charts can tell me that. You believe in your gut and go for it, or follow your head. I’ve never been one to follow my head... and I’m doing pretty good in life. Anyways, Ive gotten side tracked. Good luck this week everyone. But I see teens in our bear future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.