IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

One comparison I'd like to add that came to mind after seeing...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    One comparison I'd like to add that came to mind after seeing today's trading. All the circled trading days were gaps up into sell downs with very high volume (ST traders) with news catalysts in play.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2308/2308237-98ae2c9ad3e1fbb7692ef28095bb5d6c.jpg

The first one of the three was their successful animal study for cancer in dogs, using only 7 dogs. It got sold down hard on the day. General sentiment at the time was actually that insiders had sold out, commentators were claiming that Tony Locantro and Alto Capital had sold the spike.
    Tony later denied these claims. Nevertheless on that day many holders were very confused by the price action of the day.

Second trading day involved a trading halt that resulted in an announcement that their "Monepantel" treatment had good preliminary findings in a preclinical study to address SARS-COV2 Viral Infection. Same reaction, market sold that off too.

Third trading day confirmed the preclinical In Vitro study results were good, same reaction. But the chart tells the story over the bigger picture.

PAA has since well surpassed those highs, and made all time highs even without any newsflow in the past month. On an animal study and preclinical studies.

Market can be irrational sometimes and trading opportunities exist in a shorter timeframe. Anyways, looking forward to next week's trading I think many people both traders and longer term holders misread the point of this announcement. Results are great, the market will get it soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.