TRI 2.13% 2.3¢ trivarx ltd

To explain why NPV is important.... Currently under the...

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    To explain why NPV is important.... Currently under the Psycho-Social legislative framework in the workplace an employer can claim that their workplace gave them PTSD/depression etc. Then they go and lie to a psych for a few sessions, get prescribed medication and flush them down the toilet. Get a diagnosis from the psych that their condition was caused by their workplace. WorkCover / Insurance then have no leg to stand on and would be required to compensate the individual with diagnosed mental health conditions caused by the employment for pain and suffering and then also future economic loss (because of course the employee can no longer work and derive an income). Don't get me started on the sequalae conditions the affected employee can then claim for as a result of the diagnosed mental health condition. Sexual malfunction, bruxism, IBS and every other subjective condition that can't be disputed which results in much more $$$$$ for pain and suffering to be paid by the insurer.

Imagine if there was an objective test and the results of that test could be relied upon by insurers to dispute a mental health claim? This is not only a noval invention to assist the honest treatment seekers and mental health professionals but I feel like the upside in the insurance space is so much bigger.

Currently a $12m market cap company that will genuinely disrupt more than two multiple billion dollar industries. Fidelity (FIL) quietly keep getting more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $10.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $77.29K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 668095 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 165547 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.