4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Positive Results from Second Non-Platform Lot, page-101

1. 6,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    Agree with the positive sentiments. Those expecting the announcement would reveal all the analysis metrics, in particular retention time, are deluding themselves. This is highly proprietary, sensitive information in an intensively competitive tech industry... so why on earth would they want to reveal their metrics to the competition. That will happen only when we have a commercial product. I'm not as savvy as some posters on the intricacy of the technology but I know enough and street-smart enough to read between the lines... the tech is on-track, 2nd Platform Lot results will be the game changer and that as they say will be the key to unlocking the the "corporate transaction". No point stating that if a 3rd or 4th platform iteration will be required. I accept the fact that traders are not prepared to wait and would rather sell now and hopefully buy back in in a few months time. Little bit risky, you never know what unexpected things might emerge from left-field during the interim or what price you have to buy back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.