4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Positive Results from Second Non-Platform Lot, page-268

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    The more I read this announcement the more I think the imec agreement has been included.

4DS’ Managing Director, Dr Guido Arnout stated that “We are pleased that the success of the Second NonPlatform Lot has meant that we were able to immediately commence fabrication of the Second Platform Lot. We are grateful to our partner, imec, for scheduling a slot in its state of the art fab in such a timely manner, particularly given the high demand for access to fab equipment in the current semiconductor market environment.”

The word "immediately" jumps out, coupled with thanking imec for the "immediate" slot for the platform lot. My take is 4DS briefed imec on the result of the wafers and imec replied "hold my beer" and proceeded to kick out whichever user was in the state of the art fab at that time. And it would be a top-shelf Belgian abbey beer, so they wouldn't hand it over lightly.

They have both agreed to crack on with confidence the platform lot will likely be the last imec involvement required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $128.3K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 768460 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1660173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.