EBR 3.06% 95.0¢ ebr systems inc.

Ann: Positive Results from the SOLVE-CRT Randomised Sub-Study, page-24

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I am a holder of many conceptual non revenue stocks such as this (with promising revolutionary tech). I WAS a holder of EBR, having built a position in them and CU6 at the same time, both in the 50-70c range.

The thing about being a holder is when you have skin in the game, you start to really pay attention to what management say and do. When they entered a TH and released a market sensitive announcement about the battery issue it was a big risk to my thesis so I cut 50% of my position.

I sold the rest at $1.18 after the WISE results because I could see that there will be a long vacuum of space between the next catalyst. I started to regret my decision until management sprung a CR out of the blue after claiming none would be needed. Turns out I dodged a “bullshit bullet”.

So now, you say apparently the battery issue is solved. No announcement? You can’t even find any source of information, given that the issue was a price sensitive trading halt worthy announcement. You don’t find this a little concerning?

So I watch with interest because I like the tech, I’m not to sure about management though (one of the BIGGEST things I look for is “trustworthy management”).

So for me, given the risks, this still remains too expensive for the optionality for success.

However others can just ladidaaaa and be “believers” while management spooks you with another left field announcement. It’s all in how you define optionality risk.
    Last edited by brrrattt: 09/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $292.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $213.8K 222.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3956 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 151 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.