RCE 2.86% 51.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Positive Safety Continues in 3rd Cohort PhI Clinical Trial, page-54

1. 5,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    I'm hoping we might get some sort of plan update soon for progressing past current trials assuming all are completed successfully.

IV trial would be interesting to know what pre conditions, how long and where will phase 2 trial start. This will be especially interesting as I don't know how they recruit and treat patients who actually have sepsis. I assume that would be the plan for phase 2 to show efficacy? Surely sepsis is a very fast moving time sensitive infection that appears and must be treated quickly? How do they go about getting patients to agree to trial phase 2 new drug in what I assume would be an emergency scenario? Hopefully they can provide some detail on the plan here.

Also burns trial what will next step be for phase 3 there? Or do they need to conduct a larger phase 1/2 trial?

And also of great interest would be any information on which boards they intend to apply to for next phase trials. Any plans for FDA on iv or burns trials?

There is certainly still a ton of news to come in the near future. Hopefully if presented well the share price can take another step up before further funding is required to finance all these trials. If they are looking at being represented in US markets one can only assume this is a forerunner for next round of funds. This is inevitable I guess, would just be nice if it can be done at highest possible sp. James and the team have done an excellent job getting us into our current position both technically and financially so here's hoping for more of the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $118.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $40.89K 79.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 677 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.