DEG 0.21% $1.20 de grey mining limited

Ann: Positive Scoping Study completed at Pilbara Gold Project, page-5

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    My thoughts...

All looking really good, we have approx 12 months option to buy indee, then another 6months to come up with 15mil to purchase it, (as best as I can recall from previous announcements) naturally the asset needs to be settled before we can consider building a mill, and certainly sentiment in the sector would need to be better before any major CR, however the maths is looking really good... we are in very early stages, however now the scoping study proves it's value as an asset with a lot of potential, and production could be in sight sooner then later... we just need the underlying commodity and sentiment to launch, so we can raise capital at much much higher prices (there seems to be a resergence in the sector every 4-6months, so hoping 4th quarter looks a lot better and I hope they can work with what they have in the bank until sentiment changes) timing on capital raises is absolutely essential to satisfy long term investors, and they certainly need to be valued.

I beleive we could be in the calm before the storm at the moment with VIX at record lows and equities over priced, even crypto currencies are are going crazy this year as people lose confidence in fiat system (and they can't be manipulated like PMs but they are also back against nothing)

who knows where gold will be in 12months time if volitility takes place in the world (possible GFC 2), in the mean time we have some serious leverage to gold, and raising 100mil in that climate would be easy, little companies around our leases seem to be getting a bit of a lift at the moment with some fresh gold discoveries... I'm hoping our turn is next, 7mil for this asset is just stupidly undervalued IMO IMO

P.s Do your own research, Im not a professional.
    Last edited by LibertyS: 05/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.003(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $2.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.20 $1.089M 905.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 92633 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 60527 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.