CLA 0.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-209

1. 2,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2598
    CLA clearly have their hands tied with the info the are allowed to release through ASX.

Cobalt demand isn't going away anytime soon.

Our resource isn't getting any smaller and now we've seen a glimpse of the upgraded size.

Last time we were shown a glimpse of what to expect we were all blown away to the upside - I wouldn't discount this happening when new figures are released In full by year end (that's less than two months).

Theres a sheet ton of cobalt over In the DRC but is it ethIcally mIned? Hell no!
    Multinational companIes are cryIng out for ethically sourced cobalt and guess what? CLA have just rIsen to fIrst pick.

We will go to mine and the big boys will pay a premium for this. I have no doubt.

With over $10mil in the bank and resource this size the SP is already at a massive discount.

If there's a knee jerk reaction today then good luck to all of those that pick up further discounts but be sure one thing. The SP will bounce and bounce hard.

Whether that's on the back of the resource upgrade by years end, skytem results any day now or a clarification Ann which I'd say has a decent chance of dropping today or possibly in next few days (pure speculation by me).

I already own a decent amount of shares in the company and always had a long term view. I've been burnt too many times trying to choose when to get in and out so I won't be selling any of my shares till the company hits its major milestones- which I'm sure will have me many, many bags deep.

Obstacles and delays are par for the course with spec stocks so I'm happy to sit back, chill out and drown out all the noise.

I see an SS that's been pulled apart and gutted by an external source but I also see a few hidden gems in the report which certainly have my ears pricked for what's to come.

There'll always be downrampers on days when expectations aren't met. It's easy money.

Doing your research, holding tight through tough times and seeing your investment out long term is much, much harder but has some huge rewards if you do.

GLTAH today and in the future - even the downrampers that write off stocks only to buy in cheap on the same stocks.

Good luck to all having a crack at the cup today too. Looks harder to pick than a decent resource stock in today's climate... lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $120.2K 8.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4634661 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1542919 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.