CLA 18.2% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

it's incorrect to say the results of the SS are poor. What you...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    it's incorrect to say the results of the SS are poor. What you can say is that the results don't provide the information we are after.

clearly something went wrong in-between the rather up-beat twitter comments from the consultant and the suspension of trading. This clearly has to do with the content of the SS not being suitable for publication but not with the fundamental viability of the project.

I do think that management have a few questions to answer as the delay in the ss was done to ensure the ss is spot on, but I'm not selling in a panic as there is nothing in the ss that would point to the project itself having turned to a disaster but I am obvIously concerned about the lack of detail In the communIcated InformatIon as thIs Increases uncertaInty and wIth It the rIsk In holdIng thIs stock.

I would hope that management start communicating and reassuring shareholders with some further information in the near term.

I can't say I'm happy but will hold and won't interpret the lack of information as negative information.

everyone has to make their own Investment decisions and take responsibility for them.

good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $295.0K 24.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1343532 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1766035 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.