CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

This is all part of the spec end of town, everyone happy to take...

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    This is all part of the spec end of town, everyone happy to take the 25percent up days but it's a lot tougher to stomach the 25percent down days

Might flick off an email later today regarding why we were unable to show capex/opex in a scoping study and I'm sure there will be a simple explanation

There's plenty of cobalt from surface and underground, there's power running thru our site, there's sealed roads, there's an abundant water supply and the met works are good. I don't think there are any nasty surprises in the scoping study, it's a case of people were hoping to be blown away with the announcement like they were with the maiden jorc announcement

Every now and again a window of opportunity opens, some walk straight passed it, some look inside for a bit and some jump through it.

I believe we have a world class resource, I believe in the future of cobalt and I'm prepared to back in the entire Cla team.

Dyor and all that stuff, Ive jumped through the window and happy to stay the course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.