CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-311

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    A communication desaster on a highest level, you can not name it otherwise. Obviously it was planned in a different way, see the Core Consultants tweet some days ago.

Blaming ASX is b..s. If you are listed on a stock exchange you have to play according to their rules, quite simple. The fact other peers made already the same experience in the past (BBs answer in Bglauners email) makes the whole thing even more incomprehensible. And why the hell did they include parts of the western zone when JORC resource is anway huge and hopefully also economically w/o this zone ?

Normally i sell without mercy if a management underperform in this way.

I won't do this here. Anymore i like the project and the chance seeing Opuwo in production is imo still big.
    Our "brother" Namibia Critical Metals with its much tighter shareholder structure full of insiders and a marketcap also heavilly addicted to Opuwo lost yesterday by the way "only" -13% with a turnover of incredible 4.000 C$ on TSX...

I'll give BB further 3-4 months to repair the damage done. If JORC update including West-Zone is announcend and his explanation is having substance, i see no reason why CLA/ASX should hold Capex/Opex figures further back.
    If he puff of shareholders after JORC update until PFeas it's time to say good-bye for me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.