CLA 4.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-393

1. 2,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2028

I'm putting it out there. I'm going with my gut feel.

Ok, I'm in AUZ also despite never feeling comfortable with mgt. Greed got the better of me. Then I got in too deep, it dived, took me down with it and now I have decided to ride it out.

CLA is a different story. Brendon. when chatting with him at BMI, was extremely open the way he explained the mining economics and the Co price dependencies and his plans post proving the resource and the initial stage. Almost down selling the story. He had nothing about him that made me feel like he was a con artist, making up numbers, or embellishing them.

I might be wrong, but as I've said before, I trust my gut feel for now. In fact, I believe he may have been too honest (and maybe some lack of experience in these matters - he seems rel. young?) may have gotten the better of him.

I am sure he is sweating more than any of us right now working dam hard to fix this whatever you wonna call it current dilemma and prove all these nay sayers wrong when he is actually allowed to say what he wasn't allowed to say because his hands were tight. 

Look at the resource! What are we 6th or 8th largest Co resource in the world and we're worth $75M!? You can't tell me that with such a large - and still expanding - open resource, the great location re roads, power and water, the country we're in, and the commodity we're talking about (battery metal!) - even if somebody else did it - you cannot find sufficient Co for a worthwhile mine that is worth more than $75M!

Wake up, shut out some of the childish noise (I want my Xmas pressie now!), and come back when it actually is time for Santa!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $32.63K 2.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5120241 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 523933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.