CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ok Hergel I missed that. I put it down thinking there were no...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Ok Hergel I missed that. I put it down thinking there were no figures in it after i read it!!! shows how the mind works. I was looking for opex/ capex/ IRR/ NPV /LOM etc... Guess I just skipped those less critical numbers! Thanks for pointing that out

look im going to have a chat with BB today to figure out whats going on as best he can say and ill let you guys know later.

Im going to be pushing him to see if its possible for him to arrange with asx to just relase some figures as a guidence- not as part of a scoping study. even if they are potentially plus or minus 40%.(which is already crazy) IMO We actually only really need current indicated opex and indicated Capex

IMO thats all the market really needs to know that we dont yet then the market can work out for itself potential NPV ore IRR's -also were gonna get an upgraded jorc soon.

anyway lets see when he says we may be able to get those figures.

IMO its ridiculous that the ASX doesnt allow a company even to give a guidence or indication, never mind release those figures if they are by ASX approved third party consultant qualified IMO They are not protecting anybody doing that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.