CLA 15.4% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

It doesn't matter who bought what when and for what reason. ...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    It doesn't matter who bought what when and for what reason.  What matters is where we are at right NOW.  

The SS (if you can call it that) is obviously not what was intended.  Someone made an assumption (buck stops with management) that including un-JORCed resources would be fine (either with or without indication from the ASX, likely without), and proceeded to put forward the scenario that they wanted to show the project as economically viable (probably not outstanding but better than the initial JORC numbers, and more useful from a mine development POV).

What we have now is uncertainty as to not why those numbers were not allowed (thats obvious), but what those numbers actually are (less obvious, but inferences can be drawn, you know an updated JORC is coming, you know they are progressing to PFS and you know that a SS was actually released with numbers in it that were favourable, but not confirmed by an indicated JORC). 

If you believe those numbers are good, and will eventually come to fruition and indicated (pun intended) by way of an updated SS, this is a buying opportunity.

If you don't believe in the numbers, you shouldn't have been holding in the first place pre SS.  The rest of the commentary from people who dont hold is just noise.  

My GUESS is the numbers are not bad, the numbers are actually good.  This is economical on a conservative basis, not outstanding, but a money maker.  And given the need for cobalt, lots of it, secured to a battery maker or someone in the supply chain, my BET is this will get bought out before getting to the mine.  It just comes down to the valuation.  BB has plenty of skin in the game, and this error will affect him as much as anyone, on several fronts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $147.1K 9.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5156823 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3949918 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.