CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-482

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

I simply cannot imagine what all the fuss is about, in requesting BB to explain the SS!!!

It would be pretty obvious to any intelligent investor and watcher of events at CLA:   that the real heavy weight investors,

the institutional investors, the under writers,  the share brokers:   are already aware of the true situation, that's why the SP has gone

down to meet the mermaids!! 

The truth of the matter is that yes CLA do probably have an averagely good deposit, the problem is that it is going to be horrendously

expensive to dig the stuff out of the ground, due to the geometric form/shape of the ore body requiring expensive mining procedures.

So what is all the fuss about,  you all should have known this 8 months ago!!!

As I explained moths ago and was ridiculed. Modern three dimensional solid modelling software packages specifically

designed for the mining and prospecting industry would have allowed the geos to quickly asses the position of the ore body in the dirt from "drill data" and to form an opinion on it's viabillity.  Hence the delay in the SS,  Poor old BB and his BOD have no doubt

spent much time trying to work out what words to use!! based on the data generated from these geological solid models.

If the price drops a little further I will be moving in as a long term investor for my grandchildren.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.572K 300.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6346092 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 429462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.