CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-490

1. NDA
    4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    To get above all the noise here for a minute:

a) The project is probably marginally viable based on the JORC Resource to date.
    b) The western zone has a significant (positive) impact on the project financials, hence management wanting to include it in the numbers.
    c) Once the western zone is converted from an Exploration Target to an Indicated Resource, IMO CLA should be in a position to release the SS.

IMO Management have made an error in attempting to use an Exploration Target to maximise financials. The ASX is right to pick up on this and withhold the data. As soon as we have a Resource including western zone, then ASX should be more comfortable with CLA releasing financials that include the west. Rightly, the market has not responded kindly. I see this as being consistent with BB's view that you 'only get one shot at an SS'. They tried to go in with the best numbers possible but they just got a little ahead of themselves - you need the Resource before you can release SS guys! Chalk this one up to experience...

If you look past all the bleating and moaning on this forum, IMO all info to date points in the same direction we'd always suspected - the Resource is there, the flowsheet is sound and the product is in demand. Yes, numbers will confirm the minutia, however you'd be completely throwing the baby out with the bathwater here if you see this as a fatal announcement (but then, the ASX is a stubbornly fickle market so... here we are).

I'd put money on the SS numbers being shown in draft format to some of those prospective offtake partners in the interim, and that can only be a positive.

Remain calm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $51.18K 4.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3272575 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2598269 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.