CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

So that's been an interesting few days. I hope management has...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    So that's been an interesting few days.

I hope management has done some serious head scratching here. It's easy for us critics to throw feces right now and some of it might be even be deserved some somebody has to be in the hotseat doing the doing and that man is BB.

I think in the harsh cruel unflattering light of hindsight BB should have taken the new find of shallow good grades on the western zone as a chance to go back to the drawing board and put progress on hold until it could be mapped properly and included in an updated JORC. Sure the market would have not been kind but your honor I now refer to exhibit A.

If there are big players in the cobolt game they are going to be very interested right now in a variety of options. This resource is now far bigger than suspected to be when the price was 23 cents and yes some of us ( me included ) probably underestimated the cost and timeframe of getting the largest known resource of cobolt outside of the DRC but those with the knowledge and cash to get this moving will not have been as silly.

So sell if you like but make sure you have done your own research on where the cobolt price with be in 3-5 years time because that is the deciding factor on this project and a far more significant factor controlling the outcome of your CLA investment than how CLA and the ASX handled one stepping stone announcement.

Every seller has a buyer too its quite possible many of the buyers might be on here with anonymous handles telling us all how they saw it coming ( but did not short CLA  ) sprinkled amongst the true bears. I have found it very useful to look up a posters full history on a particular thread when weighting their opinions.

BB if your reading this just chill out have a beer and then get back to work. I think Teddy Roosevelt said best in the quote below.

the-man-in-the-arena-teddy-roosevelt-1910-daniel-hagerman.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.