CLA 3.85% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-538

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    So let me get this right:

CLA were going to be allowed to put OPEX/CAPEX numbers against the original JORC numbers in the SS, but then decided to include the new drill zones that potentially will change the game and wanted to use these numbers in the SS as well? The ASX said no way so it finished up a choice of releasing a motherhood statement for a SS or nothing. And how many consultants did we just pay to produce this utter crap? Did they have zero knowledge of the ASX rules?

I totally get that if the new drill zones are going to be in play and they are going to reduce the CAPEX/OPEX then I can live with the short term pain, but, and a big but.........Glencore overnight announced supply issues and Cobalt futures are up so the sector would be up as most of our competitors are, and yet CLA is down anther 9% so far today.

I have been bullish on CLA for a long time and got more yesterday at 7.6 after I felt that the initial negative sentiment had died off. I really hope I am wrong but the fish is starting to smell. Agreed that the volume appears to be small (Ans25 can you post broker data?), but BB needs to make some very strong announcements very soon to put some confidence back in the SP. All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $30.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.089K 703.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5120241 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.