CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

BB wasn't content with releasing a mediocre JORC. Less could...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    BB wasn't content with releasing a mediocre JORC. Less could have been drilled and an 'impressive' JORC released earlier. He went full monty.
    When faced with releasing facts and figures for what was already proven, it would have been for a mine plan and processing estimates for something that he knew simply wasn't going to happen.
    With the info he had, this would change and be significantly improved upon. Another case of short term loss for long term gain in my eyes.
    We know historically that processing sulfides is vastly more economic than laterites, that's just chemistry and I haven't seen anything that goes against this.
    To me, that leaves us with the mining costs for a fairly narrow seam as the major concern, and tbh, I just don't see that as being a massive issue from cost estimates being tossed around.

Still holding and quietly confident.
    Massive resource, still growing, sought after mineral with 'economical and viable' costs tucked away.
    If CLA can't manage this, I cant see many EV's on our roads over the next decade as there simply wont be enough cobalt for them.

Of course, I'm rather pissed at the current SP (because it's well below my average).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $14.66K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1656418 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6747329 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.