CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-61

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Geez.. seems  i was wrong below  on most counts. only because  there is not enough basic information in the SS to confirm nor deny pretty much anything. So a please explain from management on how it got to this after so long might be consumed by some. That BS SS  most likely ended a few punters day at the races tomorrow.

"I do hope CLA will succeed. So we are served another twist today ( "explained" in the ASX announcement). So i pondered over my Weet-Bix Could capex be higher than predicted ? If so, what part of the equation has changed? That would defy the endless HC speculative calculations of a low and feasible capex. Speculation that was rightly or wrongly based on all the available information.If the SS end result is lower than hoped, due to the above. Has CLA been able to provided the full potential of the resource in the SS . Or ,have they been forced to fold early and released a partially cooked SS? If that is so ,and already being so delayed , that would require a 'please explain;. It would be difficult to put the SS back in the oven. So,hopefully its not the latter and all will be positive on a resumption of trade"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.