CLA 7.14% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-618

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Wow.. what an interesting few days its been. 

IMO to see us at these levels post SS despite numbers missing is a massive overreaction by the market. 

Realistically if you bought the story from 10c -24c, you should be acquiring at these levels. I bought yesterday at 7.8 and gladly topped again this morning at 6.8. Obviously it hurts to see a dent on my average, but I'm here for the long term and I hope a lot of investors here remember that this is a 3-5 year project. The largest potential cobalt resource outside the DORC, with great infrastructure should not be taken lightly as the demand for EV heats up. 

I sent a submission to BB yesterday via the CLA website in regards to the SS, lack of numbers and when we could expect a updated timeline. I know a lot of people are nervous at no communication following SS. From my understanding he is pushing the project team to address the issues the ASX had with production targets and opex/capex being included. He's a smart operator and I feel he's ensuring all cards are lined up before updating the market on work required and timing.

Sentiment changes quickly in this space, if you've got the patience there's an easy 3,4,5 bags to be made here. 

I'm off for a bit, see you all in a few months. 

Cheers

All in my own opinion. DYOR. etc 

Last edited by MrKanzo: 09/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $82.70K 6.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5074193 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4291896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.