CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Positive Scoping Study Completed on Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-643

1. 12,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Golfer don't worry about buying.

You obviously don't have the stomach for this end of town (or do you want me to hold your hand & pat your hand for comfort?)

There are a lot of Blue chip Banks that you can invest in & they NEVER drop in share price....do they?

Based on your level of concern if supports the reasoning that you would be much more comfortable in that space. Where your corporate updates are like clock work & they never have royal commissions to contend with & the Banks definately report as per ASX requirements....& are all above board...until it comes out in the wash.

Still waiting for a negative cut & paste from our announcement. There is NOTHING fundamentally different pre & post this announcement.

In fact the ASX let them post so much positive info that doctored announcement.

Other than no numbers for SS, if you were a buyer pre SS (Clayton's SS announcement) then you would certainly be a buyer post - or please enlighten me as to what has changed?

Ya gotta risk it for the biscuit (or move to the 'safety of blue chips if you want to sleep at night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $27.37K 1.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1664880 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 63000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.