VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

looks to me like a realistic FS - no blue sky as people keep...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    looks to me like a realistic FS - no blue sky as people keep saying. few interesting numbers and changes, the port km from 140 to 500km is a substantial change but should be temporary till local port can take on the bigger volume, or they tried to bend them over backward and they said no. payback period not as impressive as PFS but this is for smaller stage 1. I do like how they are incorporating stage 2 milestones like paying off residents etc including stage 2 and enviro and mining applications include stage 2. The way i see it stage 1 is as they state "a Key objective of Stage 1 development is to establish infrastructure and market position in support of the development of the significantly larger Stage 2 expansion project"

a lot of contract labor used (not only for mine but VRC overall) - would have thought they would hire own mining staff and reduce costs. - hope at least they add clauses to the contract labor contracts that they can hire at their discretion own staff and avoid any future union disputes or at least factor in own staff for stage 2 mining operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.4K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1031891 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14597115 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.