BGT 0.00% 4.9¢ bio-gene technology ltd

He doesn’t need to cut anything mate, just like you can carry on...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    He doesn’t need to cut anything mate, just like you can carry on being emotional any time we have a SP drop no harm done - I understand it’s tough to see the yo-yo of our sp but it’s part of the game, and for what it’s worth I appreciate Steve’s posts as they carry some substance and effort. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on here if they operate under the terms of HC.

Mooving on, this is an interesting update from BGT re the grain vertical. Although I was hoping for an $$ agreement, these things do take time and lots of testing, it is the nature of the beast, nevertheless I see this ann as moving in the right direction. This is a massive $ market to address with real pressures at play to solve issues of resistance - I would imagine our most recent hire is hard at work with this particular vertical and the players involved.

In regards to the SP spike and subsequent decline, imo punters will do as they do, from the SM chatter lately I would guess the short term thinking / market turmoil has overtaken the longs.. for now. I just remind myself that we have our hands on a very unique product that can function in multiple billion dollar verticals, with great opportunity for commercial deals on the near horizon. We will navigate the market turmoil and if you can see the deep value we carry I believe we will all be well rewarded, but like, that’s just my opinion man. Price discovery is taking place and there is plenty of action behind the scenes ready to take us to the next phases of company progression.

Cheers
    Last edited by Jailwarden: 08/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.867M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $2.435K 49.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113070 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 94140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.