PPK 23.3% 53.0¢ ppk group limited

P17still no new insight.PPK down 90+%... wow i hadnt noticed.PPK...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    P17

still no new insight.

PPK down 90+%... wow i hadnt noticed.

PPK no sales of BNNT.... wow i hadnt noticed

You say you are offering valid sentiment what you see? An alternative opinion? You offer nothing except a reminder the share price is down, but NO insight as to why.

You tell us nothing we dont already know, or can see clearly with our own eyes.

You and other investors either need to take a fudamental view on PPK/LIS that the technology is solid, and they are world leading.
    OR
    They have nothing but smoke and mirrors.

If its the former, than the expectation is that in its own time, this will develop into new products, and sale, and the share price will follow. This difficult/shit/disconcerting time and market price is nothing but an opportunity for shrewd investors to re-load on shares, or day trade the shit out of it (like clearly many are)
    OR
    If they have nothing, well we can all figure out the evenuallity of that.

Fundamenatlly, PPK and LIS did have good weeks.
    Not from a share price perspective, but from new and groundbreaking announcements to the public about potential opportunities and revenue streams in new markets.

By all means keep posting your supposed " alternative, and IMO, a counter/valid sentiment reflective of what I see". It is your right to do so.
    Just just keep in mind that its been made pretty clear that alot of other posters here think many of posts are nothing but a waste of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.100(23.3%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 52.5¢ $1.137M 1.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42278 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 1705 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.5¢
  Change
0.100 ( 25.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 53.5¢ 188072
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.