AM7 0.00% 7.3¢ arcadia minerals limited

These guys definitely have an issue with delivering on...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    These guys definitely have an issue with delivering on timeliness standards.

DFS on Swanson now 6 months overdue on their initially stated end of September 22 deadline (later extended to October 22). Why could they not announce the initial Tantalum DFS AS PLANNED in their prospectus, and then expand it to include the Lithium?

Agreement with Chinese partner expected to be penned in Q1 23

Whatever happened to the Karibib Copper/Gold drilling where visual mineralization was seen in 8/10 holes? Those results themselves are months overdue?

They allude to the fact that The Bitterwasser Brines project could be the biggest in the world yet they persisted with the Clays project which the market clearly is not interested in, during the Lithium boom of 2022 and the Lithium price is now sinking faster than the Titanic haha. They indicate the Brines will finally be tested in Q2 2023 but i wont hold my breath.

Look, i still have some confidence they could eventually deliver but time and time again they have disappointed on their timeliness targets and they themselves would have to admit that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AM7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.