TGM 0.00% 14.5¢ theta gold mines limited

thanks for doing thos figures.... we must not forget there is a...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    thanks for doing thos figures.... we must not forget there is a massive difference between a high cost stock at $923 AISC and a very low cost producer at sub $600

when the price of gold moves those companies lose value quickly... but the low cost producers have a much lower beta and keep pumping in the $$$ e.g EVN

our value next year could be very very nice indeed especially with a massive amount of pipeline projects we can selectively put on to get the most amount of oz's for the tonnage thruput 

we have over 50 years of mine life at 100koz a year

good to see some nibbles into 1.0 too - im sure some people that bought at 0.8 are tempted for a 25% return already so the odd person might sell some

But i suspect we have seen the low of the lows of this stock and as ive said before in previous threads a re-rate imo around 100 mil MC once we have reserves and finance and start the refurb is on the cards

once into production i cant see much less than 200 mil Market Cap with so much free cashflow we could easily start ramping up the koz with further upgrades on the CIL plant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200136 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30553 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.