PAR 4.08% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Agree some food for thought by a clearly qualified poster to...

1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Agree some food for thought by a clearly qualified poster to analyze such matters in insightful detail but it's also worth noting that the next planned series of clinical trials could start to administer PPS post Day 0 (i.e. post acute infection stage).

As noted in figure 2 - PPS demonstrated reduction in fibrosis in the lungs of PR/8 infected C57BL/6J mice at21 days post-infection (post acute phase).

And again latching onto the wording used by Dr Ravi Krishnan, Paradigm’s Chief Science Officer:

“I am very pleased that the data reported in this exploratory preclinical study of influenza virus induced ARDS has provided preliminary evidence that PPS administered subcutaneously in the acute phase of an inflammatory response has the possibility to target the cytokine ‘storm’. Furthermore, the observation that PPS appears to have durable biological activity for an animal study, extending into the post-cute phaseof the response to regress the progression of pulmonary fibrosis in the lung is compelling. These findings may have potential implications in halting the progression towards chronic lung disease by early intervention with PPS at the onset of acute lung inflammationwhere there is a significant unmet medical need. Paradigm’s next steps are to consolidate and further validate these data to assess the preclinical translational relevance of these findings to identify the path to possible clinical trials in humans.”

We're talking about +1M inpatients hospitalised annually in US alone from pneumonia before we take into account COVID. Clearly they're not going to be given PPS before arrival so this may become a multiple $B opportunity if we can confirm it has a equivalent response post acute infection stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $89.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $199.1K 773.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114831 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 29273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.