DXB 8.89% 49.0¢ dimerix limited

There has been quite a bit of hysteria about the 2% difference...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    There has been quite a bit of hysteria about the 2% difference between the DMX-200 and Placebo. At this stage there is a lot of missing information that will no doubt shed more light on DMX-200 though here are a few items that I picked up during the tele-conference.

For FSGS studies they measure protinurea and DKD studies they measure albuninuria as a proxy for proteinuria.
    Albuminuria is approximately two thirds of the protein that makes up the total proteinuria.
    There were differences between the phase 2a and phase 2b studies with patients in the 2a having an average proteinuria of 314mg/mmol compared to 111mg/mmol in the 2b.
    FSGS patients have a higher level of proteinuria.
    The majority of people who are treated for DKD have an albuninuria level above 57mg/mmol.
    There may be a legacy effect from the DMX-200 drug that has lead to an ongoing increase in kidney function which could explain the 12% improvement in albuminuria.

I am therefore looking forward to the detailed analysis of the data as I believe that it will give much more clarity on the effectiveness of this medication and the type of patients that it would be suitable for. At this stage it looks positive for the majority (patients above 57mg/mmol) of DKD sufferers.

I would be happy for comments regarding the above information that also listened to the call or who have differing understanding of the data.

Good luck all,

The Rad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.040(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $269.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.5¢ 46.0¢ $2.255M 4.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 21052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.