DXB 4.60% 41.5¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Positive Top-Line Results in DKD Phase 2 Clinical Study, page-216

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    @DoctorBrad -
    i really don’t think strategically dxb will look to fund another phase ii in dkd to reconfirm again what they already know - that dmx200 works well in sicker patients.

I believe they will aim to license it. Now it may actually be even more attractive to pharma since pharma will be able to get a way better deal considering the share price and the appropriate patient subgroup has now been defined (which is the achievement here that so many are overlooking). This greatly improves the odds for success in a future trial with appropriate inclusion criteria, derisking dmx200 for a pharma partner

future trial efforts led by dxb will be focused on the phase iii for FSGS to get the product to market

we already know patients with FSGS have higher proteinuria levels, so this is a very promising indication for dmx200

in this sense, nothing has really changed for dxb’s forward-looking plan. They were always going to look for a pharma deal for dkd after the phase ii readout and pursue FSGS phase iii internally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $228.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $731.5K 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269178 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 14070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.