DXB 4.94% 42.5¢ dimerix limited

Look at the MC guys.... it's 50m.... with atleast one...

1. 1,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Look at the MC guys.... it's 50m.... with atleast one indication starting phase 3 in H1 next year for sure....And with potential COPD indication progression and a massive swing factor of Covid... it's a no brainer to buy more for people looking to jump in.....

it's very easy to provide views when outcome is out ... this is a biotech world and one positive announcement on Covid will change things quickly and back to where we were...

Am I happy with the outcome... No... but have I lost all hope looking at the data... certainly not...

I shared the data with one of the medical advisor in my company and the feedback was that there was plenty to be excited about but the investors needs to have patience...

For me a big question is about the next steps for DKD...post the additional analysis of the results...

Would we need another Phase 2 trial ... or the current data is enough to proceed to Phase 3.....

This is the key value driver in addition to Covid and COPD..... coz if we can still progress to phase 3 and sub analysis data back it than people who sold may question their decision....would be great if anyone can share their view...

Despite the drop I still have doubled my money since mid 2017.... it's all about timing....

not ideal where we are.... but again don't assume it's all doom and gloom...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $234.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 42.0¢ $542.9K 1.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5026 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 2827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.