DXB 6.67% 56.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Positive Top-Line Results in DKD Phase 2 Clinical Study, page-495

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi all,

Thanks and appreciate the discussion. For those with a non-science background like me, it might take a few reads and searches to follow all the discussion points being shared here. At first it might be hard to take what RL has said, simply because as holders we want to hear hope and good news. But, I think there has been some valid points made.

We agree that in sicker patients dmx200 works.

But i hear the reservations and have thought about it too. So I just want to point out something on a different slant. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
    1. The statistically significant figure of (-18%) is for the dmx200 result is for patients with >57mg/mmol.
    2. Note that we are using % changes, not values. So given this, in the lower albuminuria group, the movements of patient's albuminuria levels will make for a greater %change.

Not going to go into too much detail, and I haven't done any further research but it seems logical that the 14 people with low albuminuria levels would easily skew the overall data given that n=40.

Markets may still not get it though. Hope the market catches on. Regardless, I'm holding for now and I sure hope the team can give some clarity in the week or two ahead.

If you're not playing with hot money. The explanation should be a breeze up for the price. The subanalysis can't really make it much worse - I hope anyway.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.035(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $308.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 57.3¢ 50.5¢ $2.179M 3.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30558 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.