BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Dear management, You CANNOT even contemplate another share...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dear management,

You CANNOT even contemplate another share placement plan sub 2 cents. Please concentrate on ONE project and sell the remaining projects to fund the development of this one project. Dress them up for sale and flog them off NOW! I personally would like you to sell up all the projects, return the money to shareholders and fold the company, but I know you won't do that.

Consider your current course: that is, continue to develop three projects whilst capital raising along the way. At current burn rate, CAS could top 2 Billion shares on issue in twelve months. So let's say you do advance the projects as you wish (definitely not 100%, more like 50/50% at best). What do you see the market cap to be then? 40 Million? At 2 Billion shares on issue that works out to be a share price of 2 cents. And please don't scoff at the 2 Billion shares on issue in twelve months bit. I'd ask one Director in particular. Would you have scoffed at someone if he/she suggested three years ago that your share price would be 2.5 cents?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.