BYE 0.00% 5.4¢ byron energy limited

Ann: Post Hurricane Ida Update, page-24

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2235
    Why is it when you occasionally ask me a question I answer you honestly and directly but when I ask you a simple question you do not answer and when the answer makes you too uncomfortable you have the question reported .
    You have to understand that if you relentlessly disingenuously try to down ramp the value of share holders wealth you will get pushback .
    The questions were very simple and the answer should be simple too although possibly uncomfortable .

I have a hold on BYE because it is going through a period of high risk .
    Not so much the present well , but the next well .
    However I have bought 200k shares in the last few weeks and have another order at .115 .
    Prior to that I had only a small holding from a MEL in specie distribution .
    For the record I have bought and sold BYE in the past and am well ahead over all .

I think that BYE is a far better company than OEL with a business plan still intact and great upside but they need a success in the present well and importantly also in the well after that .
    The CEO's call of $1 share price , which I am sure he now regrets , is not out of the question .
    A 2000 bopd at SM58 in the next well would change everything .

I have a buy on OEL because it is undervalued by the Market because of an inept management and BOD that have no skin in the game , have a proven record of disregard for their share holders and a broken business plan .
    However if they just do nothing they are low risk because they are about cash positive now and their net cash position should grow fairly quickly .
    However OEL is very limited on the upside because the controlling share holder has appointed a CEO to get him out ( he has a breakeven of about only 1.6 cents , way lower than most share holders ) and the CEO obviously does not give a sh*t about any of the other share holders .
    He has been a major disappointment to me .
    He seems to have good credentials but the Bullsh*t he put up at the latest conference especially wrt GC was appalling .
    Share holders are terrified that they are about to resurrect their broken business plan .

You should not ask me questions if you don't like the answers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.