CIM 0.00% $22.00 cimic group limited

As I have stated previously, another scenario is that the offer...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    As I have stated previously, another scenario is that the offer expires, Hochtief pulls away, share price starts to drop immediately, remaining shareholders panic and offload their shares, Hochtief is mopping them up, and voila - compulsory acquisition awaits!

Do not expect any favours from this company - the CIMIC Board have already sold you out with their farcical independent valuation and unanimous "sell, sell, sell" recommendation. They don't give a toss about the remaining shareholders - all they care about is themselves and I would love to know what bonuses await the CIMIC Board and Executive Management after this all plays out - but you'll never find out as they will be de-listed and not required to report this information.

All I kept hearing was Talking Heads "we're on a road to nowhere" when I gave up on this bunch of crooks and sold my shares weeks ago - I seriously suggest you consider the same and cut your losses as you may seriously regret hanging on. I can't believe that anybody on this forum truly believes they have any leverage in this situation - it is a game of chess to their army of lawyers and shareholders are just pawns in the game.

I truly wish you all luck in whatever decision you make, but don't be surprised by the outcome confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.