PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"Buddy - I can tell you if the CDU share price falls as much as...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Buddy - I can tell you if the CDU share price falls as much as PLV has in the last 12 months I will be even more scathing about management there I can assure you."

Why don't you tell the man over there to stop the Buy-Back and see where the sp will end up to.

Don't forget, (If you owned shares in CDU back when) that the shares hit a high of $10 and even more, and when the famous JORC flop was released, the sp went back to less than $2 per share. Now, how much of a drop was that??

And, how many times did we have to endure a suspension from trading, and what would the sp would have been if we didn't make use of those suspensions? God help us if we didn't!!!

It was only when M&G was offered shares at $2, and a buy back was introduced, that it supported the sp from falling. Not that I mind though. The only thing that I am not happy with, is that I can't sell any of my shares since that cap/stop has come into calculation. It took me the whole lot of 4 weeks, and more, to only being able to sell a whole lot of 51 shares in total, and with a total of at least 6 or 7 trades. Whopeeee!!!! And, if I don't sell the remainder of my order, it still costed me the $27.50 for the trade.

It is obvious that the market does not agree with what is going on over there, and that the share price is not really reflective of what the market think. Only the sophisticates and the big three investors are having a field day at the expense of the poor shareholders. The shareholders are not. Especially when they can't sell their shares if they want to, and if the urgent need arise.

As they call it, it is the proverbial squirrel grip for the poor investors that we are facing.

Is that good for a company's shareholders when they can't sell, or buy shares in the company they are invested in??

Is it fair for them to be screwed by the big three and the Buy-Back, when in most cases, if not all of the cases, they can use the high frequency trades (BOTS), where the everyday investors can't??

Is it good for the shareholders to be forced into a position of holding, that they've never anticipated??

Is it good for a shareholders that may be in need of urgent cash, to be forced into a position that he can't have that facility available to him/her??

One would have thought that, if one is investing in the sharemarket, he/she can dispose of their shares at anytime, if and when required.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.