PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

One can assume (though maybe not correctly) that with the issue...

1. 245 Posts.
    One can assume (though maybe not correctly) that with the issue of the trading hault last night that there were issues that would have effected the meeting this morning.

Why then was the postponement not released last night? If there was a delay in the 28 days leading up to the meeting and legal documents were not signed etc (or whatever else it could be), then how was it expected to be resolved by the next morning.

i will grant that not everything is controllable, personal emergencies and the like, but this is taking the non-delivery of previously announced deadlines to a new level.

In regards to the trading hault. Why do we need one? It has previously been announced that PLV has signed on to acquire the asset back in Dec 2011. Do we need a trading hault to say that the legals are signed? PLV didnt when the have announced previous binding agreements (except for the $70m JV with Timeone).

I just hope the goal posts havent moved again....

By the way, i rocked up to the meeting and it looked like there would have been about 20 people there. I, as did others is appears, did not expect to have to check announcements on the morning of the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.