PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Whatever happened, IMHO it may just have happened over the 24...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Whatever happened, IMHO it may just have happened over the 24 hours prior to this announcement or even less.

Reason I am saying this, is because I was in Perth last week for a totally unrelated issue, and I tried to ring Tony to see if he was in Broome. If he was there, I was going to fly up there and from then on, I would have seen if it was at all possible to go and visit Cockatoo and/or Irvine. His phone went straight to message bank and I left it to that.

On tuesday when I got back home from out West, I rang the office in Melbourne to see if Tony was in WA, and I was told that he was in WA last week but that he was back in Melbourne now and in a meeting. I then asked if they received my proxy form with the votes therein because I have had trouble with my fax, and I was told that they would check it out. I then told them that I would ring back either later in the day or the next day.

On wednesday when I rang, the company secretary told me that my proxy was okay and that Tony was still in a meeting and that they were having to go through all of those legal documents, and that it was very time consuming.

Yesterday wanting to talk to the company secretary on a totally different and unrelated issue, I was told that Andrew was in a meeting himself as well, and even after 4.00 pm, he was still at the meeting with Tony.

So, taking all of that in consideration, one can only assume that whatever happened, must have happened within the day before the meeting was due when Andrew joined the meeting too.

I know that I am only guessing, but that is all I can come up with.

Could it be a repetition of what happened between CDU and Oceanwide?? That I don't know, but, it could all be possible.

Or could it be that the dealings between Cliffs and us hit a snag?? It could be all possible as well.

And finally, don't forget about the 43 legal documents that would have had to be all gone through, clarified and signed upon by all parties involved with the deal. And, where there are Lawyers involved, anything can happen.

As for me, I still will not change my mind about anything. I will wait till the next announcement will come out before starting to think if the end of the world is upon us.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.