AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

You guys have had massive gains, I'm am extremely happy for you...

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    You guys have had massive gains, I'm am extremely happy for you as I admit I sold out a little early. Sometimes these gains can be blinding. There is something fishy going on but many refuse to see it. The deal that got this whole thing pumped is gone due to not meeting DD requirement, but most don't see it as a problem since SN says it's good. The asx can smell something hence the detailed please explain. Now meeting cancelled. Hope people haven't booked planes and accomodation etc.

I try not to read too much from this thread now since I'm out but when someone mentioned the fact about no JORC, testing, brine quality results etc. he was shot down as a down ramper. I am ready to be smashed too. The LT's will be fine as they have already seen 10 -15 times profit, so if this goes down it's is only paper profits. Too all the new guys that have paid top dollar be careful and try to think logically rather than get sucked in with all the hype. I'm not saying sell as this could all work,out fine, just don't be too greedy as this may go to shit. I think you can have more comfidence if the $15 million placement gets taken up, but if they come back and say we have changed our minds and want to give you lucky share holders a bigger slice, it's means the Sophs have not bought in. It will be interesting to see if management are buying in at 22c.

This must be looked as an alternative root to production and could pay off massively, but all I'm saying is their is more risk associated so be aware before putting in too much of your hard earned.

I know sore loser, hopeless downramper or the little devil on your other shoulder saying do a little more digging before jumping in further

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.