AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Postponement of ICC Arbitration hearing brought by Jin Cheng, page-23

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Full of confidence for AVZ I am.

Remember THIS case was instigated by Zijin. It is one of many current cases involving AVZ up against Zijin, Cominiere & others brought to the ICC since April 2023; this one postponed to July 2 because of a “supposed” ICC scheduling blunder (some holders said early on that this stank bad, & I regretfully can’t disagree following today’s further BS postponement); & now the ICC have acceded to a Zijin ICC deferral because Zijin need more time to go over the DRC IGF November 2022 report that documented Zijin & Cominiere corruption!

WOW!!! Seriously poor research done by their legals if they weren’t aware of this report detailing Zijin corruption or the report’s implications for their client after THEY brought the initial action against AVZ to the ICC.

If Zijin’s lawyers are just getting to thinking that the 2022 IGF report might make Zijin look bad, then I’m loving the idea of what AVZ’s lawyers will do to them at ICC. Zijin’s lawyers are making old mate Chat GPT lawyer from the US look like Perry Mason.

We’re up against corrupt & incompetent gypsies on multiple fronts. Remember the MMCS case at ICC earlier this year? It was due not to even be defended by the DRC because initially they didn’t bother to engage a legal team. Then when they decided to defend the action, they didn’t organise visas for their legal team. At the last minute, AVZ offered to supply the DRC ‘s defence team, they put a good case & we look forward to an impending favourable outcome.

It’s not organised corruption, it’s Keystone Cops stuff.

Don’t fret holders, we’ll win one way or another.
    Thinking of those under stress or needing access to their investment.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.