AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Postponement of ICC Arbitration hearing brought by Jin Cheng, page-52

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Trang, happy to call you out for the troll you are.

You got questions laced with misinformation & innuendo, I got answers. I got FACTS!

What can I say? I like quiz shows & am handy on trivia nights.

I replied to you with what I thought was thinly-veiled questioning of your motives & character. I expected the standard angry react of BLAH BLAH “I’m just fed up with the lack of BOD disclosure” BLAH BLAH “board & management are kicking back collecting fat pay cheques while they sip margheritas on the beach”. All you came back at me with was “OK, but you used google to prove me wrong”. So out-of-left-field, yet somehow still disappointing.

I don’t post on here as often as some. Most of the times I post are the times when the AVZ threads are dominated by non-holders. Some of the non-holders are old-stagers with skin in the game, desperately needing AVZ to flop for an ego-pump. Others are emerging non-holders posting because…sorry, got nothing there apart from the obvious, I just don’t get it.

Non-holders generally take over when there’s no AVZ news & holders are taking a breather because there is nothing of note to contribute. Or they turn up fingers-crossed en masse to bully AVZ holders, hoping that this week’s disappointing news release will be the one that finally buries us.

But I digress. What I mean is, I generally only post when I’m in a hurry or in a bit of a fluster, & silly me, I didn’t realise you could change your position (held/not held) & your sentiment (buy/sell/hold) at the bottom of each post you put up. My sentiment defaults to “buy” on my posts, probably because my original post way back in the day was while we were trading or emerging “imminently” from a trading halt. I should change it to “held” seeing as we haven’t been able to trade for more than 12 months, but then again, it’s I only sentiment I spose. Anyways, just thought I’d mention it because I think you’ve fallen into the same trap - you should change your position to “not held” now seeing as you mustn’t own any AVZ shares now.

PS no need to thank me.
    PPS how’s about some holders out there lend a hand to beat back these trolls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.