ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18268
    The stalling tactic here is simple - stall or not get an outcome for another year and AVZ is delisted from the ASX and/or runs out of funds.

I personally believe that the longer this takes and new lithium deposits identified worldwide that also the less chance DRC has of achieving any goal of seeking to become a 'battery hub' or major exporter of lithium anytime soon. Also the longer it takes the greater the probability that battery resources in the DRC will only have one end customer - China. Corruption and stupidity by the DRC at its finest. And the fish rots all the way to the top as I posted the other day - Post #: 68238020.

It is time AVZ management also cut their wages and non-required expenditure to preserve funds as well.

The only way this will be sorted in the next year or two is if AVZ cuts a deal and/or the DRC President grows a set and acts (which I doubt Felix will given I also feel he is also a core part of the issues the DRC faces around willingness to act and give western investors a real reason to trust him - at the moment he is all talk and no action).

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.