AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Postponement of ICC Arbitration hearing brought by Jin Cheng, page-56

1. 9,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17869
    The stalling tactic here is simple - stall or not get an outcome for another year and AVZ is delisted from the ASX and/or runs out of funds.

I personally believe that the longer this takes and new lithium deposits identified worldwide that also the less chance DRC has of achieving any goal of seeking to become a 'battery hub' or major exporter of lithium anytime soon. Also the longer it takes the greater the probability that battery resources in the DRC will only have one end customer - China. Corruption and stupidity by the DRC at its finest. And the fish rots all the way to the top as I posted the other day - Post #: 68238020.

It is time AVZ management also cut their wages and non-required expenditure to preserve funds as well.

The only way this will be sorted in the next year or two is if AVZ cuts a deal and/or the DRC President grows a set and acts (which I doubt Felix will given I also feel he is also a core part of the issues the DRC faces around willingness to act and give western investors a real reason to trust him - at the moment he is all talk and no action).

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.