FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

So many posts today, I have not had the chance to read many. So...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    So many posts today, I have not had the chance to read many. So pardon me if this has probably been brought up in some way.

Great to see the enthusiasm from the company itself, which has relayed back to the holders on this forum. Terrific times moving forward one would envision.

Rocksy has already brought to our attention days ago about maintaining the full Gambia percentage, as a better bargaining tool, then Inspector Ksingh presented a very neat aspect with the change of drill prospects named to the wording of Samo (only).

One has to get the impression that FAR's buyout or T/O price will be steep. There may be a suitor or possibly several. Being publicly owned companies, the CEO's will have to justify why a certain price may have been paid. Move forward to why FAR have RISC assessed A2/A5. This tactic could be used for the reasoning of a higher takeout stake. Another sharp hand being played.

Personally myself, we have waited this long, what the hell is another twelve or eighteen months, to get a full vision of what the company could truly be worth.

Yesterday I posted a pic of an empty train platform.

TODAY!!! and within the near future it will certainly get busier.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.