RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Ann: Potential for Expanded Yukon Mining Operatio, page-17

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Potential for Expanded Yukon Mining ... Fantastic announcement and amazing results,

Darcy has doubled which and still open in all directions, looking at possibly 18 - 20 mt out of Andrew and Darcy with drilling to come.

Outstanding and still only 35 million market cap, hold or buy, and sit tight folks a 5 bagger at the very least in the next 12-24 months In my opinion, even then it will be very VERY undervalued.

The Darin looks like adding much more to the project with 1 or more open pits feeding into the project mentioned

Here is an excerpt from the announcement that is worth reading and remembering on those down/red days :)

"Considerable exploration upside remains at both the Darcy Zinc Deposit and the Darin Prospect, where in both cases mineralisation remains open in all directions. There is also substantial exploration potential elsewhere at the Yukon Base Metal Project.
    The Company intends continuing to explore the Yukon Base Metal Project for new resources to support the establishment of a mining operation."

Absolutely outstanding results for the drilling season just past. Not once have they failed in a drilling campaign at this Base metal project!

For the record although I'm holding plenty I am back in the market and buying more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.