ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Harsh but fair @lockitt . He was in charge and the bottom line...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Harsh but fair @lockitt . He was in charge and the bottom line rests with him. I'm not sure of the ppl he surrounded himself with and holders did have a. shot at getting rid of a couple over the years.
    In saying all of that, I do believe we were dealing with a corrupt Peruvian government for a descent chunk of those years but that is only my opinion, but it did seem like we were held back a little compared to the big boys
    They had the money to play any games thrown at them
    RH and JW coming on board brought some transparency to the company. Rarely ever seen before as it looked like a leaky boat in the days before an Ann's came out.
    Luck and explanation go hand in hand, but the persistent lack of drilling for long periods is my big gripe. Not enough metres drilled under RBs leadership
    All your points are fair but in regards to Adam I'm pretty sure next year will make or break him. Everything is riding on getting the OCs into the money. Adam gets them over the line y t hen we live on and have a good bit of cash to drill in multiple places. Next time Id expect drilling not to exceed a couple of hundred meters then go back if warranted Drilling up to 800m or even 1000m is too costly on a massive amount of land. Drill the targets out with shallower holes and lots of them, then revisit the ones that warrant it , saving a fortune on un necessary metres and giving our geos some shallower cores to interpret.
    A little harsh to read for RH and Adam as I believe these 2 men will get this thing up and running over the coming years but they need to . JW is and was what this company needed, some get up and go. But most LT holders saw his dedication early on long before he was on the board. All we need is a little luck and imo we nearly have the right men to take this further. I'm sure Adam won't put up with under performers for longer than necessary.
    What is our plan to have the OCs converted? As imo we gambled too much on the OAs with a half baked drilling campaign.
    Mule

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 739640 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1814989 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.